Commissions and work groups
The progress made by
the Railgrup is thanks to the effectiveness of its Working Commissions,
which bring together the active participation of affiliated companies to work
in the areas of:
for the technology sector and a Project platform.
- Strategy Commission
- Chaired by: Indra.
- Objectives: analysis and positioning
of the rail sector.
- Members: executive levels
representative of the sector (OEMs, operators, engineering firms, etc.).
- Project Commission
- Chaired by: Sener.
- Objectives: proposals and
development of new collaborative projects, facilitation of networking and
- Members: Engineering firms, SMEs and
- R&D Commission
- Chaired by: FGC
- Objective: facilitating innovation
and coordination of R&D policies, technological networking.
- Members: technology centres and universities.
- Business Development Commission
- Chaired by: Promaut.
- Objectives: project and business
development, knowledge of the sector and its needs.
- Members: operators, OEMs, companies
dedicated to systems and components, engineering firms, etc.
- Training Commission
- Chaired by: Idom.
- Objectives: communication,
dissemination and knowledge of best practices and technical contributions of
the sector and related sectors; analysis and development of models and
projects; facilitation of networking and innovation.
- Members: managerial and technical
levels; business development areas.